Monday, February 21, 2005

wow

wow...today i baru know SRM got a room...and i found something inside it...
before this ...i think our school have many society de....but after i join SRM..i baru know our school is just have a little society only...but other school have more society than us...and have 2 society that i interest to join is 'he zuo she' and japanese language society.. this two society i want to join but our school didn't have this kind of society...
but i'm happy cause i still only know our school got a special society that other secondry school didn't have and i have joined it...that is student union^^

1 comment:

CLF said...

No need to "wow".
I know this since I'm F2. That time I was in that class(current 4S2, but last time I was in 2C). I saw ppl keeps going in and out there. I thought they're doing some "illegal" things there lol.