Friday, June 10, 2005

somewhere call CHI CHEONG KAI

today,I waked up early and prepare for my brother and me de date.Around 12.00, my brother and I go to popular to buy some books.Below are those who i bought today.

When I still at POPULAR,i saw my friend, Pei Ru, who is study in my school,a from5 student.But I scare that i met wrong person, so that I just smile to her,and she smile to me too.Then I can comfirm that she is Pei Ru.But we didn't talk to each other,we just smile to each other then say bye and leave POPULAR.

After leave POPULAR, we go for a lunch.We scare to eat fastfood.Because I can say i ate fastfood everyday in this week.So,We go to somewhere who near POPULAR to take lunch.Erm,that food that I order isn't very delicious, but nothing an order already, so just eat it.

After having a lunch,we go foo a long shopping.We walk around all the CHI CHEONG KAI ,but didn't bought anything else.Cause we can't found what we need to buy.After that, we went to CENTERMARKET to take a look.On the way to CENTERMARKET, we met our friends(jia yi,yee von and lay ting).We talk a while and say bye to them and continue go to CENTERMARKET. And finally, we bought what we want at CENTERMARKET.I felt that the condition that my brother buy thing is very funny^^. I'm very sorry because I don't know how to decribe it.

After that we went home.I arrive house around 4.00p.m.I felt very boring and play computers games.After play computer games,I went to the pasar malam which will held on every friday.I think that i have around 2~3 years didn't go to my neighbourhood's Pasar Malam.Usually I will go to Other's places de Pasar Malam, just like cheras,kepong,puchong and others.

I ate all thing that i bought from Pasar Malam, it's very 'bao'.Then I lazy to do thing and sat before computer and chat.After all my friend offline ( i mean those who had chat with me ), i offline too.And then ate 'zhong zi', sat in front of tv until midnight.

2 comments:

CLF said...

Wei.... next time if can capitalized words like "Popular", "Chi Cheong Kai". If not ppl read also a little misleading.
Didnt u learn that in primary school? Kata nama khas. :P

I think night market's food are always better than those food in city centre(except those 5 star class restraunt). .

Anyway, 端午节快乐!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.