Sunday, August 21, 2005

Luckily.. i know you..

I was so lucky.. because i know you..
since we know each other when Form 1..
we are best friend for each other..
Maybe is the cause of different class..
Form 2 & Form 3 we are like when we are still Form 1..
But luckily this year..
You didn't leave me alone..
When i was in agony..
When i was in trouble..
You are still beside me..
Hear what i say..
And give me so suggestion..
And help me to settle these stress..
I was so lucky..
Thank you..

I was so lucky.. because i know you..
We just met each other one time..
Or maybe we never see each other ..
But..
You never hust up anything from me..
So as me..
We share our happiness & sadness..
try to give suggestion to settle each problems..
Without you..
I will alone..
I was so lucky..
Thank you..

I was so lucky.. because i know you..
We know each other when we are Form 2..
And quite friend when we are Form 2..
But in Form 3..
You were study at afternoon class..
And i was study at morning class..
Because of you..
I stay back at school..
And because of I stay back of school..
I know a lot of friends..
But this year..
Some problem appear between you & me
Whatever what you have done..
Thank you for bringing me some sweet memory before..
I was so luky..
Thank you..

No comments: