Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Dead Cat

Early in the morning, when I reached school, Siew Yuan, one of my classmates rush into classroom and ask whether Wei Zhen and I was free on time or not.. She looked busy and worried.. I wonder what she was needed for help.. I accepted her request..

She was holding two piece of large mahjong paper.. Walking in a high speed.. I asked, “Actually what am I going to help?” She told me ---- Bury a death’s cat.. I shocked.. Bury a cat? How can her find it out? What’s the story behind of it? Is her killed the cat or accidentally made the cat died?

My question was answered immediately without any doubt.. She told me that she had saw the cat yesterday when the cat was nearly die.. She felt guilty for do not helping the cat by sending it to a vent’s clinic for a therapy.. Quite a helpful and compassion girl.. If I’m her, or the other, may not bother about the life of a cat, especially those cat which do not belong to anyone..

Finally we reached the place where the death body located.. We took the body by using the mahjong paper.. The body was cold, and strengthened.. We brought it to the school’s field..

Unfortunately, we couldn’t get the hoe and it’s hardly to make a hole for burying the cat. We used the stone and some small stick to making the hole.. It was hard and difficult and I brought to a situation that surrender.. haha… how easy am I surrender? I went to find the school gardener to get the hoe and luckily I could found him and get the hoe.. It may be easy to dig a hole by using a hoe. We successfully buried the cat with the help of Mr. Mok.. his stamina better than me a lot and I’m admire on his stamina.. haha… this had insist me to train my body well ><

Lastly, just hope that the cat will sleep for a good ever days..

No comments: