Friday, December 12, 2008

What a funny day..

I woke up around 10.30+am.. I was hurry as I knew I slept lately.. I had promised my friends to gather at 12pm! Everything is fine and I had prepared and I wait them at the moon stage of Titiwangsa LRT Station.. After that, we have our lunch at The Mall.. a restaurant that other said the food was not delicious enough-- Chicken Rice Shop..

The Chicken that I ate.. Actually This is the Picture After I ate finish the rice.. ^^
After that, we go to PWTC for the education fair.. However, the education fair begin tomorrow.. not today.. Zzz... Today was just their preparation.. Za dao...Then we will have to move back...
Go Home?? That's not a good idea.. come out just for a lunch?? Zzz.. so, we decided to have a shopping at The Mall... There's nothing we wanna to buy.. everything is expensive.. Oh my.. what a funny day.. haha

No comments: