Monday, May 09, 2011

Give Up..

I choose to give up..
As there are no motivation..
Although maybe there are still some hope for this society..
But the organization had told me that..
We do because we have to do..
Where's the objective?
Where's the motivation?
None..
Nothing..
This is not what I usually fight for..
We do..
Because we have to do for you..
Fight for you..
But not for us.. nor the members..
This is what I felt from you..
I was thankful for not need to put high effort for this stuff..
But I was sympathy on those who have to continuously fight for you..
Although they know nothing from you..
And gain nothing from you..
For me,
I will continue to do what I have to do..
Not because of you..
Not because of the organization..
But because of the promises..
I will still put my eyes on time..
To look for any changes that might happen in the future..
If there are still don't have any changes..
I'll just pray for you..
And pray for the future of the organization..

No comments: