Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Stressed with unspoken-able factors..

It had been quite a long time has not been stressed by any issues..
Recently, due to several arise issue which facing me simultaneously, I had been stressed..
The feeling doesn't goes well..
Will I be facing all these issue in a successfully way?
Can I do better for all?
Other had said, time is a medicine for all..
But I had doubt on the statement and felt that time may be a poison for me..
It restricted me for everything,
Disrupted my wonderful planning for all ways..
Perhaps, after months, everything will be fine..
But the its precursor limited me and enforce me to progress everything in a higher rate..
Will my body survive after all?
Hopefully..

1 comment:

Saloni Priya said...

The best collection of Happy Mothers Day 2017 Images, Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers, Mothers Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings,
Happy Mothers Day Poems & Sayings, Mothers Day Messages, SMS, Text Messages,
fathers day images 2017
fathers day wallpapers 2017
fathers day pictures 2017
fathers day cards 2017
Happy fathers day images 2017
fathers day quotes 2017
fathers day wishes 2017
fathers day messages 2017
fathers day status 2017
fathers day poems 2017
Memorial Day wishes 2017
Mothers Day WhatsApp Status & Facebook Status, DP Images,
Mothers Day FB Profile Pics, FB Timeline Cover Photos etc.