Sunday, March 13, 2005

3 party helding at the same time...

Well,there are three party will held at the same time today.There are My friend,Cheng Ling Fan's birthday party,My Neighbour,Chun Li Chun's birthday party and My Sister,Lam Heng Yue's birthday+ leaving party.

Well,i wake up early around 8.30 and go to school around 10.50a.m.i wait Kimhui until 11.30a.m then i baru know kenyi haven come out yet.So,we decide to go to KLCC by ourselve by taxi.We arrive KLCC then terus go to KFC fastfood restaurant for lunch.Yao Hern and Kenyi are very 'geng' they found us at KFC with thier six sense.

After havinc a little lunch,we go for a little shopping and buying ticket for movie.We can't find any suitable present for LingFan and My friends.We decide to see the 'Robot'.Around 1.20p.m, we go for a little movie.After watch the 'Robot',we go and shopping for a long time.We found a beautiful car that maybe suitable for LingFan cause we don't know eiter he like car or not.So we go for shopping again,we go to bookshop.There are many books that i interest but we can't found any books that LingFan like.But..i buy a book..don't want tell you which book that i bought,hehe.I will only tell my brother and intimate friends.But anyway,we can't found any better present for him,so we decide to buy the car for him.We dislike the shopper's serve..I want to complain..but i forget what the shop's name already.After that,we go for shopping again..because i want to buy some present for my other friends.I can't found Harry Potter's thing that i want to present to one of my friends.So we decide to leave KLCC because some girls are waiting for us and maybe desa setapak got the thing that i wish to buy.When we arrive Desa Setapak,we can't found any Harry Potter's thing and many shops are closing.So I say goodbye to them and go home.

After reach home,then i call my sister.They are at 'singing K'.So i waiting them finish then come back and fetch me go.Then we having a little party with my neighbour and my sister.So here is two little party helding together.Around 11.30,i come back home and feel tired...i want to sleep..but i talk with my family and my neighbour until midnight 2.00++a.m then i baru go sleep.

2 comments:

CLF said...

Thx for the car. Well I do love cars too, and u gave me just the right brand I like, Mercedez. :P

I'm going easy on anything u all gave me. No need to crack down ur head just to think what should give.

It's almost impossible u find HP-related things in Desa Setapak. Try somewhere like KLCC or Mid Valley. Those places are more "grand". If u want goto Mid Valley shouldnt be a prob. You can ride commuter to Mid Valley straight away.
You might also try ur luck in Sg Wang there.

vincent lam said...

oo..thank you..i will try my best to get a harry potter related thing^^