Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bowling..Shopping..

Today i wake up early and wait for my brother coming to my house.Around 11.00a.m,he arrive my house.And then jun seng call us,then we go find jun seng,and go to timesquare hang kai kai.we go to eat secret recipe.hehe..this time de secret recipe special delicious leh..cause...some reason...wah kakaka..don't want tell you all jek^^then we go hang kai kai...and finally...I STILL CAN'T FIND THE THING THAT I WANT TO BUY!!!why that thing that i want to buy go where also no de? there are still have place that i haven go search yet(Mdvalley)sg.wang..time square...KLCC..etc..i also go find liao..also cannot find...gek sei o liao..but luckily i still can buy a present for one of my friends...now i still need two more present...1 boy and 1 girl de...sigh..buy present really very difficult leh..

erm..after we hang wan kai kai liao leh,then we go to sg.wang..find jia wei them.then we go to play bowling..wau..so cheap only leh...cheaper than sg.wang de...wah kakaka...i play 3 round only RM10..hehe..so dai..

then me and da xiang go home first lor...cause da xiang don't want back so late..then da xiang and me take a leave and go home.after i go home,then i go to barber shop do some business..hehe..now very very yong sui liao..^^..after business finish..then i go home again lar...and then my sister invite me go to hang kai kai again..then i mar go to hang kai kai again lor...erm..luckily walk liao 1 hour 30 minute got buy 1 clothes ..if not ..i really gantung diri leh...then after shopping then i go home again lor...and then my sister go out yam cha..i don't want go..cause i so tired liao..then i go home...sit at the chair...3 minute...and then...go to play computer liao^^see..my life so easy nia^^today is what i done..wah kakaka...

1 comment:

CLF said...

Seriously..... the best place to get what you want is either in KLCC or MidValley MegaMall.
TimeSquare is just a place for couples to hang out.... so called "Ah Lianz and Ah Bengz"..... Dont ask me what does it mean.