Saturday, July 16, 2005

need a rest time..

long time didn't online and blog liao.I don't know what should i blog to.So, let share something with you all..

i'm quite busy recently.. i think i will busy until 20/08/2005, then i will have rest for a long time..now, i'm busy with my society things..but not my academy things.. i have to finish up sidang's messages before next week and pass up next week..i also need to in charge in P.P's MP and K.K+SPBT's MP.. so, i will quite busy recently.. and i didn't have enough time to sleep and study or do my rivision.. In other's mind, maybe no do rivision will make result become worse is not so good, but for me, result getting bad is a good thing, cause somebody say me chuan cause the exam result..and my result getting bad maybe wil make one or more of my friendship's problems be settle.. wish what i think is correct lar..

i always put my society at the first place, so i always do my society's thing before do homework and rivision, and now.. i think i also no do rivision for 1 or more year liao lor.. cause except society thing, i still have something to settle.. and it will always make me stay in agony.. so now other than soiety thing, i still need to settle those thing..erm.. gtg..add on next time lor..^^

No comments: