Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Worst Holidays
























HistoryA1/A2
Biology3B
PhysicA1/A2
ChemistryA1/A2
Math1A
Add Math1A
B.Melayu4B
English3B
Chinese3B
English Science and Technology5C
Moral1A/2A


SPM became history.A long holidays is followed by it's end.This holiday is the worst holiday that i never been.I sick!

Two days before the last subject paper start, I felt discomfortable,and soon I sick.Thus, I cant pay enough concentrate on my last revision and it had became my nightmare.I cant do the biology paper 2 & 3 as what i done well at the previous examination.I'm so sad.I wish my SPM result can be better.

Sick ! Sick ! Sick ! I can't go anyway as my illness haven been fully recorver.This is also is the worst illness that i never tried before.I seen for 3 doctors and had 4 different treatments in just a week of times.I wish i can faster recorver as i can have a better deal than now.

No comments: