Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Smileless

If you knew me for quite many years.. You may noticed i'm a person who always letting my smiles appear at my face.. just as what other always said, " can you stop smiling to me?"..

But, It will not longer occur. If you had meet me recently, you will found that i'm not longer a person who always smile..
Smile is getting off from me as my life is getting worse and worse..
fulled of pressures..
fulled of sadness..
fulled of works..
fulled of ..
Lam..
Is no longer as who you knew..
I think..
And hope..
It will never appear again..

2 comments:

greenTea said...

hey! surprise to see me here?
what happen?
no...i hope that you are not smileless now...
rmbr, im always with u!!!!
hope that you will be fine.

vincent lam said...

hoho.. hope that what you say will come true.. thanks for your carings ya, my dear sister.. ^^ i will try to smile as many as i can ^^ hehe..

i will try to find more ways to depress.. thank^^