Sunday, March 02, 2008

Standard Temperature and Pressure (s.t.p)

I felt cold..
For my Future..
I wonder I can have a bright future or not..
I worry that I couldn’t have a huge ways for obtaining my desired life..
I know..
It may be a hard way to go..
And I will have to make it as bright as sunlight..
A vast, shortened and smooth way..
By consuming my times, dates, and ships..

I know..
It is a non-ideal behavior..
Caused by the unnatural high pressure..
But I have to..
Have to reduce it by Le Chatelier’s Principle..
That’s shifting myself to a lower pressure position..
Friends..
I know you are going to leave me alone..
That’s fact of our lives..
As we are getting older and older..
Let it be.. naturally..
Without any matter surrounding it..
I will..
Try my best on my studies..
As what we had promised before..

Chemistry.. Biology.. and Maths..
Both of you are my reactant..
And Hardness..
You would be my catalyst..
Come..
Let’s increase our rate..
To the right side of the Equilibrium..
By the Temperature of about 1000 °C..
To get what we want..
That’s you..
Successfulness of STPM...

By : Mr. Lam
The Story of Life of Chemistry

3 comments:

greenTea said...

hahaha...
this is the most interesting chemistry i have ever read...
gambatte! u have me that will never leave u alone!
hahaha...
i hope that you wont feel cold...
but i do feel a bit....
all the best!

vincent lam said...

haha.. thanks a lot because you may not mind to stay with me all along the times that i was in trouble..

If you felt cold, then just wear more clothe.. i think you will be more comfortable for it. hehe

greenTea said...

hahaha...im hot now though...
the weather today is hot...
i hope that u r well...
what may not la...
u should write not...