Friday, May 22, 2009

Trip Of Redang Island

I went to Redang Island a month ago, with my friends and my friend's family. a total of 12 person, but unfortunately we decided to go redang Islang quite lately if compare to other. We missed the Matta Fair. So, we have to book a resorts that not so familiar and with a normal price. Haiz.. the price is quite a big different with matta fair. Once we reach Redang Islang, I refresh myself with some words that I get from 麦兜 -- 蓝天白云,水清沙幼.. haha.. the sea water nearby the seaside is totally light blue, the cloud that floating in the sky.. is so white.. not as what we usually see in pennisula.. wow, if possible, i would like to visit once again.. and will try different resort.. hoho..
Day 1
This is the place where we wait for transportation from resort. so that we can go to the jetty. This photo taken from Mc Donald.

Photo that we take together at jetty.

The Resort and the room that we stayed.
Going to snockelling.
At night, we walked along the beach and visit all other resort that redang have.

After that, we went back to our room, and chit chat until late night only sleep.. I remembered that we had talk some story about ghost, caused one of my friend need to change his sleeping place with me. In order to sleep far from window. Haha..Well, There are some photos about second day of Redang Trip.. but i'm lazy right now.. may post next day.. haha..

No comments: