Sunday, May 31, 2009

USM? Suckz!!!

At night of 29 May 2009, I celebrate my friend, WenZe's birthday at Wangsamaju. We gathered at yuwei house at around 8pm. Once I step in yuwei's house, " TohWai TohWai, faster come and check USM, the list was out!" yuwei told me immediately. I had been informed that I get the offer from USM and get my first choice -- Dietatic.. It was excited.. with my CGPA pointer 3.42, can get dietatic is really super lucky.. The God was blessing me.. After getting the sweet news, I informed all my friends and family who requested me and get a lot of congratulations. While we having our dinner with the birthday girl, One of my classmate, Siew Mei had been informed with sweet news too. She also get the same course as me, with the same CGPA pointer as mine. We decided to accept the offer from USM together at next day afternoon at her house.
At the afternoon of 30 May 2009, I reached SiewMei house, once siewmei click on the 'Sah & Hantar"..

"haraf maaf,dukacita dimaklumkan nama anda tiada dalam senarai berjaya USM...."

Oh my god.. everything is not real.. the Happiness is just last for a day.. Haiz... siew mei and I was so sad and worry.. Don't know what was happened.. Haiz..

A day later, that's today.. 31 May 2009.. the news from USM had spread out.. government know about it.. and everybody know about it... Do you know what's actually happen?

USM said, it is actually Technical Problem.. Siew Mei and I so do other unlucky guyz and galz..  know what's our fate is going on.. we don't get offer from USM.. all of these is just a sweet Dream for us.. Zzz.. what a sad news.. haiz..

USM is so lousy.. still said what APEX University.. haiz.. everybody is scolding them.. so do I.. because I thought I get the course that I want.. haiz.. so sad... at least for few days.. haiz... sad.. sad.. sad..

No comments: