Monday, June 08, 2009

Lousy K530i

I'm currently using this phone model. I bought it since 21 August 2008 and used to it until now. However, in not longer than a year of time, many problem occur toward this phone model. The chinese input is a bit slower if compare to other model. This is the main problem that I always face to. Few days ago, while I was taking my monitor to my teacher as she request to use it for a day.,I had drop my phone accidentally to the floor. The mic was malfunction. My sister brought it to the repairer to repair my phone. It cost RM40!! so expensive, man.. May be you will ask, "why don't you claim for the warranty? " as what i knew, usually repairation of warranty consume a lot time. I want back my mobile as fast as possible as the Universities intake result will be out soon in a short time. 19 June.. will I able to get back my phone? I don't think I maybe able to do so.. haiz.. so and then, RM 40 used for shorter the duration that i get back my mobile.. but.. haiz. RM40 le.. haiz.. still felt so expensive ne.. 

The model that I using, Sony Erricson K530i

No comments: