Thursday, June 11, 2009

BRJ Egg = Synthetic Egg???

Synthetic Egg..
I always go to BRJ to have dinner or tea time with my friends. However, I read an article regarding the synthetic egg before. After that, everytime when i go to BRJ to have my time with my friends, when i order 'nasi lemak' , i doubt the real of egg that they served for us. Today, i had successfully get the proves with pictures regarding to this matter. So, I think I'll never order BRJ Restaurant's Any orders with eggs. Urm, as my friend, do you still dare to eat? hoho.. decide yourself!!!

Here is the link that i get the picture and info : http://www.hudong.com/wiki/人造鸡蛋 or http://xunicc.blog.sohu.com/102405867.html
you may try and read it and compare (highly prefer the first link). Maybe I'm wrong? As this is just the conclusion from what i know, maybe not 100% true. If I'm wrong, kindly show me some proof and i will change my mind. Can you? Thank You.

2 comments:

CLF said...

hahaha so geng? walao I thought fake egg only in China only... now reaches so near liao!

vincent lam said...

not only china have ba.. i think many place also got.. because the material can get anywhere.. >< hoho..