Saturday, June 13, 2009

Work for a Day

I work for a day for Canon at Sg. Wang yesterday. It was a bore day. As there are too less customers, nothing much work that I can did. At early morning, There were two colleage that work with me, viz Kit and Leon. However, around an hour later, Leon was back to another booth located at lawyat, Kit was staying with boredem with me all along the day. I caught few photo during the time I fullfilled with boredem. These are cameras that I promote.
The main idea of the fair -- Hello Kitty.
There are a CCTV just above my head, looking around to prevent crime occur. It seems prevent us to do anything that prohibited during work.. But I don't think it can sense what we did below it..
A restaurant that in front of my booth. Keep shouting "Buy 1 Free 1" and "Buy 2 Free 1".. Lelong all along the day.. I'm suffer to stand there as bread as my favourit food, can see but can't taste. Suffer.. man..
I'm Lucky as there were anime showed not far from me. But it was sometimes blocked by Hellow Kitty. So I could not enjoy it well.. However, I couldn't hear the sounds and just can see the anime that keep repeating the same episode.. I just watched at the early time as the repeatable anime was bore to me..
A guy that work next booth that where I am was fallen sleep... but once customer came, he reacted immediately.. lolz.. I think he couldn't notice I caught his photo..
A canon key chain. I felt quite beautiful. But that's not free gift that offer. Just a simple key chain that hold key of the booth.
After suffering for 10 hours, I left booth and went to Pavilion to meet Mr. Yow, Mr Tan and Mr. Sim for going back together. While we were on our way back to Sentul, few guyz carried a female, pass the gate immediately and get in First Aid Room. I wonder what was happened. But that's not good to have such 'show' as audients will only make the thing worse.. So we just pass the ticket gate and go back Sentul and have our dinner.

No comments: