Saturday, June 20, 2009

UMT, I'm Coming

The Result of UMT was out yesterday, I was choosen to be a student of UMT which located at Terengganu.. The course that offer to me is SARJANA MUDA SAINS MAKANAN ( PERKHIDMATAN MAKANAN DAN PEMAKANAN ) which is a 4 years course. Urm.. It is so confusing as I dunno anything of the U at all.. I have to discovry and get ready as I'll need to embark in about a week. I need to register on 28 June 2009 and will stay at it's hostel for a year.. Luckily just a year, but not 4 years. If not, I'm sure that I'll be bore until... you forgot who am I.. As I know, there are lack of entertainments as what I am enjoying in KL right now. There are totally a rural place for KL people but I'm sure there will be a good place to enjoy your study.. Yesterday I was chat with a senior and try to get as many info that I can about the U by using Internet.. And now, i'm get to know something about it.. but.. I'll have to prepare a lot of thing before I could embark.. Hope everything will fine there.. And I think i may not post in the coming 6 months as I might be hard to online in the coming 6 months.. My senior told me we only can access internet at at cafe ( during the time in hostel ). Hostel do not serve wireless service to us. And also.. all malay food.. oh my.. have to suit myself in new environment ya.. half year.. I must trust on myself.. haha.. Anyhow, I still able to on if i'm in cafe.. but it could very hard for me.. as it will be super lag.. ( many people also online wot.. ) half year.. i tahan.. until i get hostel out of the University.. hehe.. then i can enjoy streamx service and back to life of internet.. hoho.. good luck to me.. and you.. hehe..

2 comments:

YeE said...

welcome to umt..

vincent lam said...

O.o who are you.. my senior ar? or my coursemate? hoho... nice to meet you.. :D