Friday, August 28, 2009

Examination season..


Well, I'm currently having examinations recently.. and this might be my first examination that i sat in University.. Hope it would be best for me and could give a hand to me to get first honor.. Do God bless me.. The photo that i post abovement is the photo that i took before having my first test.. It was test for Introduction For Food Sicence that held at KK9 (Komplex Kuliah 9). My room mate told me that I was lucky as the seats was preserve for us. Inversely, they need to arrange the seats for themselve. Anyhow, I was made a lot of mistakes in the test, but hopefully it wouldn't make a big trouble for me. The second test was taken just an hour ago, that's Basic Physical Chemistry. I have confident toward the my second test as I felt the questions was easy, it was just two question and the marks seem given easily, an equation cost 2 marks each.. however, my first test may did badly, as I not so understand what should I learn from the course, none of my coursemate know what should be the question, and most of us had study a lot on it.. well, my next test will on just the next day of National Day.. wonder how is it.. hopefully wont hard.. must study hard..

No comments: