Monday, August 24, 2009

Restaurant in City?

I went back UMT just few days ago. After cleaning my room, I went to town with my friends in order to input our food storage for fasting month. the first thing that bear in our mind once reached town was get our lunch! we couldn't have time to have our breakfast as most of us are busy cleaning our room. However, when we search for our lunch in giant, we notice..
(Outlook)

Pizza hut was empty!!!

KFC's seats were empty too!!
Chicken Rice Shop and Other Restaurant was closed too.

Why all these happened? actually.. all these restaurant were not closed but they just start their business after 3pm.. I think it mostly caused by the fasting month ba. Islam is only able to have their breakfast and dinner and cannot have their drinks/meal all along the day. So, to prevent the wastes, so these restaurant don't open ba.. hoho.. after noticed for this issue, we changed our location to china town and have our lunch there.. wu.. the lunch was delicious.. and cheap.. haha.. but unfortunately i didn't take photo during lunch.. I was enjoying my lunch happily.. kaka.. however, may show you some photos again when I go to the town again..

No comments: