Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holiday Soon... but..

Holiday is coming soon.. but.. haiz.. so sad.. recently so many assignments, exercises and things need to be settle off.. if not how can i enjoy my holiday nicely le? haiz.. I just noticed, UMT had blocked certian web page.. just like meebo.com.. that always allow me to keep in contact with my friends.. haiz... so curious is it? why i need to use meebo instead of window live messenger? haiz.. i also dunno why.. but i always failed to enter window live messenger with my own e-mail.. but with other, yes it do.. is it my account been block or what? but if it do, then how come i still able to chat with my friends and family through meebo etc. ? haiz.. what else the the web page that enable me to keep in contact with my friends with window live messenger? haiz.. can anybody tell me? urm.. unhappy.. long time didn't get my family and friends de news liao.. dunno how are them right now.. but i also not as frequent to online as earlier i step in U.. as there are a lot of assignments that need me to finish it up.. hopefully i could get a formula to handle all these stuff.. and enable me to enjoy my U-lifestyle as happy as I could..
The photo that i caught in my friend's housemate de room door.. haha.. quite funny.. the block is only have man.. how come have woman o.. dun tell me is the auties who help us to clean the dustbin everyday? hoho.. funny malay guyz..

2 comments:

greenTea said...

wei... try www.ebuddy.com
can on msn...

vincent lam said...

Ooo.. okie.. thanks ya.. hehe..