Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy October.. tata..


what a busy October.. Full of test 2.. full of activities.. full of this .. full of that.. I wonder I could get a free time to relax or not.. coming Friday will be my first test after the short Raya Holiday-- Organic Chemistry.. then will be my computer and biochem and physical chem test.. then still got presentation.. my first presentation.. still got some society activities need to attend and might need to get ready for something else... 9 of October is CoCo day.. Oh my.. haiz.. how can I handle all these? Urm.. wonder how can I do it.. but I have to try on it.. hoho.. if not how can I... how can I.. hoho... survive in the coming few years o? wish me all the best ya.. hehe.. Need to make a better time arrangment.. have to reduce my time for relaxations and entertainments.. my meals also have to rearrange and make it into a better schedule.. hoho.. urm... anyway.. this might be my last post for coming a month.. hoho.. as October until 11 November will be super busy.. hoho.. my exam until 11/11/2009.. hoho.. that's computer test.. have to study all start from begin.. as I dun have the full notes.. haiz.. anyway... wish me good luck la.. hoho.. when I was free.. I will post again de.. hoho..

No comments: