Sunday, October 11, 2009

Indians wanna break Malaysia Record but fail..

Today should be an important day for UMT's Indians and students.. It is because all races in UMT was cooperated to break Malaysia Record by.. Indian's Lights.. (should it call like this? hehe.. I also dunno)

The lights are arrange nicely.. I wonder total got how many lights there.. because.. the dataran nearly full with the lights..
See.. I was arranging the lights in order that it look nice.. hoho.. actually i'm not the one who arrange it la.. I couldn't help a lot.. as the place for standing or sitting is limited.. so I can only help some only.. hehe.. but at last I was busy filling oil and putting 'xin' in each light la.. I still got contribution de.. hehe..

all people are rushing to fill the oil and 'xin' for each light.. we must move fast as the weather seem worse.. we worry that the rain will come after..

some of my friends and I who attended the activity

However, it was failed due to the bad weather.. you can see some guyz/galz was rushing to keep the things at the dataran.. many oil was wasted.. the rain had flood it off from dataran..
We was planned to continue no matter how heavy was the rain.. but unfortunately the weather was extremely bad and the organizer was decided to give up.. all participates was ran off from the heavy rain.. the light that been lighted was slowly off one by one.. at last, no lights was survived.. all the fire off.. and many of the students included me was walk back to hostel.. because there was nothing else we can do.. when i was walking back to hostel.. I saw the organizers was cleaning up the candles, lights etc..

2 comments:

Haw Jiun said...

Haiz... really a waste. Should be really nice if successful.

vincent lam said...

ya.. I think it should be very nice if really success.. but.. haiz.. a bad rain was mess up it.. >< i wonder who is the VIP.. I heard was Najib.. but dunno true or not.. because before the ending ceremony end up, I already back hostel liao lor.. hehe..