Sunday, October 18, 2009

Terrible DengSheng

It is a terrible society that I first met in UMT.. DengSheng is a society that under 'Hua Xie' in UMT but is a sub-society that under QuanSheng. My friends and I was decided to join this society since we felt QuanSheng would help other Juniors. However, the internal system of DengSheng is very bad. Almost all sub-society in 'HuaXie' created a lot of activities for their members and had invited a lot of juniors to join them.. however, DengSheng was never create any activity for any junior member after the 'kexijieshao' (an activity that held in super early during the sem)... I asked a lot of friends, and I noticed many of first year student would like to join DengSheng for a long time.. However, all of them dunno any news/activities about dengsheng.. so they thought this society was no longer exist or available for juniors to join..
Just at few weeks ago, I knew a girl who named Linda and she got news from her senior about quansheng. And then I knew that this society is actually still got some activity.. but they never invite juniors to join.. After I knew Linda for quite a time, I was joined an acitivity that called 'xiao xian'.. it is actually is an activity that focus on secondary school.. and now I knew.. the society is still working.. The invitation was firstly sent to some juniors.. However, but was at the last minutes.. 6pm activity can invite other to join at 2pm.. Zzz.. Other society such as buddhist club also sent few messages in order to remind and invite other to join their activity.. haiz.. seniors still said they are not enough ppl and hope other to join.. but.. such systems with no activities and seldom inviting juniors to join.. then how can larger society's member? I think DengSheng should learn from other society..
Currently, they was planned to have few activities such as 'xiao xian' and gathering.. But the activity was been postponed and I wonder it will still exist or not.. the gathering was planned to have on 16th Oct, but without any news or informing, the gathering was postpone to 18thth Oct ( I get this news from friend). Today was 18th Oct. I wonder the activity is still held or not (Yesterday I asked a DengSheng Senior but she said haven get the confirmation from seniors, so not sure) . Linda is having her bidong trip, and I'm holding the responsible to inform my friends about today activity. I was sent a message to a senior to ask whether the activity is still on tonight or not. But still haven get the reply yet. Is him ignore my message or waiting for the confirmation then only reply to me? If until afternoon still couldn't get any reply from any DengSheng member, I will send a message to tell my friends that the activity is not confirmed yet-so dunno still exist or not.
Haiz.. It was suffer to get a gang of friends who really got heart to make deng sheng to be better.. But with this system, how can we do it? we planned a lot of activity to held.. if without cooperation of seniors.. can our activities will still on? can the society be better? without having any activities, for sure this gang of hearten juniors will left.. the hope that strengthen this society will break off.. And I will decide to leave too.. As I hate something disappoint me to happen repeatedly.. I dislike the feeling of sad.. and guilty toward my friends will input to my heart too.. haiz..

2 comments:

jane said...

if next time your blog can be shorter will be better...so suffer to read ur blog..it is too too long~!

vincent lam said...

hoho.. contain many points and view ma... hoho... isi banyak banyak baru boleh dapat markah.. hoho..