Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another bad luck day in UMT..

What a bad luck I was today. My room mate was told me he lost his umbrella. He put the umbrella just in my house's living room in order to evaporate the water above it.However, just in few hour time, the umbrella disappear and he was decided to buy a new umbrella in evening during lunch..
In a late night, just half hour before my posting, I noticed my bottle and 'TOP' detergent was lost! I went to a meeting at 9pm and end up around 10pm. when I went back room, my housemate, eik ee said he left my bottle in his bicycle's basket.so and then, I went down to search for his bicycle and I found nothing. I request him to search for me, he could get his bicycle but my bottle was lost! What the.. when I wanna back room, when in a second before upstair. I noticed the clothe that i put for the dobby... .. .. my detergent lost! search around, but still couldn't get it. What the.. nothing to say.. still quite unhappy as something lost even it may not so valuable.. haiz.. terrible dicipline! this is what I could say.. such cheap thing also wanna to steal, I doubt for these graduaters, how could them be after entering society.. Is our people really poor till that? DEB.. may could continue then.. Zzz..

No comments: