Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Beginning of Exam Season

My Exam Paper Slip
My Exam Season was began today. And My first test was Biochemistry which seniors classified as the hardest subject in first semester. However, I felt it was quite okie and not as hard as what seniors said. It may due to my high confident toward myself. I hope I could get a better results as what my target be. I hope that all of my subject could get A or at least B+. However, my next subject was strongly weaken my aim. As what I knew, many of my friends already get their results of their second test. However, I was failed to find Dr. Amir, and so I couldn't get my paper back yet. I heard the highest is only 38/50. I wonder I could get more than 30 or not as I knew I did badly in this test. I was not fully prepared and even not so understand in certain parts. I felt many of my friends couldn't answer a part that it was actually not came from the notes. The questions is asking about the function or certain vitamin. Well, I think I also couldn't answer it well. As I also dunno the answer. Urm.. Hopefully I can get good result in the second test.. Because I felt the final test would be harder. I might not score in the final test as the lecturer was told that he will mark strictly for the final test. Hoho.. Tomorrow gonna to find him.. to got back my second test paper and ask for suggestion on books.. Urm.. gonna to prepare my "Introduction to food science" lo.. so see ya.. hope all the best for those who having exams.. Good Luck!

2 comments:

Haw Jiun said...

Good luck to ur final exam... ^^

vincent lam said...

thanks bro..