Monday, October 12, 2009

A bad-luck day..

In the early morning, I woke up for my breakfast and ready to have class.. After that, I was .. skipped the physical chemistry class? I stay at the hostel until 12pm.. then I only embark for my lunch.. Once I came down from my hostel ( my room was located at fifth floor ), I biked my bicycle to ASTAKA just to meet my friend to have lunch together.. Unfortunately, I noticed that my bicycle's tyer was broken.. the back-tyer was mess-up extremely.. Oh my god.. then never mind, I pushed my bicycle to ASTAKA to put over there for fixing at evening..
I reached chinese restaurant as usual.. pick certain dish and ready to pay.. I noticed that.. my waller was gone!! It was not having in my pocket.. I think think think.. I felt I was left my wallet in room.. It's okie.. luckily my friends was there.. I go to them, and borrow money from them.. Oh my.. how pity am I..
Ok.. after having lunch, it's time to go for Organic Chemistry class.. I step in the class as usual.. and wait for the lecturer to come.. Oh? wait wait wait.. at nearly 1pm, some student said the lecturer was cancelled off the class.. so do the next day.. Oh my god.. then why I still need to walk for a long way to wait? haiz.. never mind.. I cooled down myself.. After that, I was playing and joking and enjoying my time in the lecture hall.. after that.. was my computer lab.. as what you knew.. I was talkative.. so, I might be easy to be thirsty.. when I wanna to get my bottle.. I noticed my bottle was lost.. It was not in my bag.. how come.. I think I was left it in room ba.. then after computer lab, we planned to have dinner together before go for the indian's activity.. On the way, I noticed my umbrella was broken!!! How terrible am I.. haiz.. then I back my room to put my things down and take my wallet.. I noticed that my bottle was not in my room.. then i think should be at my bicycle.. I go for my bicycle.. but.. unfortunately It was not appear there.. haiz.. I lost my bottle.. then never mind lor.. I cool down myself..
After dinner, we gather at the gate and ready to go to the Indian's activity together.. my best friend, Shermond came and told me.. the camera that he left in my room was mess-up.. the lens couldn't reenter the camera.. Oh my.. why everything related to me was terrible today!!!
We reach dataran canselori.. and started the activity.. we worked hard for that.. however, the weather couldn't allowed us to break the record.. around 8pm+, the rain fall down.. and it was began to be heavier and heavier.. at last.. too heavy until all students that involved stay off from the rain.. Was my luck made this activity fail? haiz.. terrible.. Due to the heavy rain.. I walked back to my room.. and took my bath..
Once I finish my bath.. I get a message from my friend... the coupon was disperse to the students that involved in the activity.. I was in hostel.. then how can i rush back to dataran to get the coupon.. Oh my.. how terrible is it.. Hopefully the next day will be better.. I trust on you!!! Tomorrow will be better..

No comments: