Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Test 2 is over!!!


It was easy but hard.. it was restless but enjoyed.. It was stress but fun.. It was un-fully prepared but still able to finish up.. my second tests was just over!!! However, my final test is coming soon in just a week of time.. my first test will begin in coming 25th October.. and will end up at 8 Nov.. Hopefully I can finish up all assignments and homework and begin my journey to final test as soon as possible.. now still rushing for computer assignments.. urm.. my last assignment = Window Movie Maker.. but I learned it before and was used to create few video for my form six class before too.. Now I was tasked for a 3-5 minutes video for untitled and 3-5 minutes video for my campus lifestyle.. hopefully my group mates could give me fully support on doing all these stuff.. hopefully... Wanna to finish as soon as possible la.. not so likely to postpone all jobs.. ><>

3 comments:

Haw Jiun said...

Good lo... i think i only left maths test 2 and quiz lo... then final exam le... wish me good luck then.

jane said...

good luck dear~

vincent lam said...

hoho.. sure i'll wish you good luck too la.. hehe.. but now still need to fan about my computer task.. finished 1.. but still left one task.. but 10 more days then need final test liao lor.. have to study all thing first.. scare cant handle o.. because quite many new things.. i 7 subjects only got 1 taught finish.. the rest is still in progress.. haiz.. so teach few more lesson, rest few days then final test.. sad.. hope me can handle well..