Monday, November 09, 2009

Yu Hu~~ End of Final Test for 1st sem..

Yu Hu~.. I was just end up my first semester in UMT.. my final was just gone.. kakaka..
I'm now currently waiting for 11th November.. after that, I'll be back KL.. hoho.. then enjoy my great holidays with my friends.. Urm.. recently i'll enjoy some computer games and some movies in my room.. and also enjoy last few days in UMT... go some place that I never or seldom go and play.. eat something that I seldom eat.. hoho.. as I was busy with my assignments and studies before test.. hoho.. bye, UMT..

2 comments:

jane said...

hope you have a wonderful study life!
Enjoy your study life as much as you can~~!

Good luck in your exam, my dear~!

vincent lam said...

already finished .. now just waiting to back KL.. wait for the date to come.. hoho..