Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Speechless

I don't know what should I say..
You keep on telling me that,
you are stress..
you don't want to do all these task..
you don't want to look at those stuff..
you have no time to study for the test..
But what should I do?
This is what you had promised me previously..
Whenever I ask, do you need any help from anyone?
your answers are always be the same..
"no need, I think I do myself is better."
Whenever I ask, about when you will finish the task?
your answers are always be the same..
"I'll try my best and try send you before xx."
Whenever I offered you some member for help,
your answers are always ended up with the same..
"They sent me shit, I don't want to look at it."
I really don't know what to say..
I have the experiment need to be plan in very detail..
Although seem many person are helping me for the planning..
But end up is still the same, seem working alone..
I couldn't say I understand everyone's situation,
But at least I could understand a little more than other,
But how many of you all had understand my situation?
When I ended up by giving up,
When I ended up by attending test without full or even little preparation,
What the rest doing there?
Never, Never, Never..
There are no-one would like to or even physically or mentally support me..
Ended up by fighting myself..
But thankful.. I still got some great group mate there,
who willing to tell me: "Vincent, Beritahu I bila nak datang, atau I datang tengok apa boleh bantu"
I felt warm..
But for you, I started to felt disappointed..
Other can finished up almost everything by they own, or few people..
And I gave a lot of members for helping you..
Although mostly are been rejected for your stand,
But those wonderful had been stressed by you too..
You said you have no time to study,
But you can study and memorize almost everything for the test,
But how about other? I just hope that you could learn some spirit from other..
Don't just look on yourself but try understand for other as well..
You are not working alone,
but instead, I'm..

No comments: