Friday, January 21, 2005

21/01/2005

At morning,i wake up around 8.00 and go to school straigthly after i prepare all.When i reach there,i'm still the first person who reach the place first.I found that most of the people who go to Aik Meng's house like to late.KimHui is a person who 'menepati masa' .He is the only person who didn't late.After he reach,then AikMeng and XiaoYing come soon,they are also not late,but still late a few minute.This isn't important.

When we go to eat breakfast at 'HuaYun',i found that somebody isn't 'menepati janji' cause he tell someone who go to AikMeng's house, he will go but he is still sleeping and didn't come.I realy feel disappointed to him.If really don't want to come then just say don't want to come,i hate the one who tidak 'menepati janji'.

When we are working(drawing banner),i found that, drawing the banner isn't need too many people,then why should too many people go?the one who nothing to do is just wastig their time at there,just like KianMeng and KimHui,they are just sit there and cannot find anything to do.I'm so sorry because call KimHui go.But today we are just draw the banner and didn't finish draw it.We haven colour it yet.I think if colour need so many people so faster finish it,but tommorrow i need to do my homework,so i cannot go and help them,i'm so sorry about that.

After draw the banner,we go for lunch.I call my brother go out and eat with us.After having our lunch,Kimhui and KianMeng go home first,then we go to shopping at a supermarket.I found a chocolate that hui chi tell me she like to eat,then i buy one for her.Don't think so many,cause i just wanna to oppologise to her.Thank god because hui chi forgive me.

After shopping then KokLim and XiaoYing go home and ShiYun and AikMeng don't known go where.Me and my brother go to buy something then go to my brother's house.I saw Da Jun sleeping when i go and saw my brother's new bag.He is so cute when he was sleeping.I disturd him with a piece or pokemon thing to his nose,but there are no respon on him.He sleep like a pig already.Then i go to grownfloor again.Da xiang and me exchange our e-mail password and he gave me his maple story's id and password.I think i will use it when i'm free,to help him lvling.

Around 5.30,i go out from my brother's house and started walk to AikMeng's house.I wish to help them to continue it,cause i also a member of Student Union and i scare they cannot finish it before Monday.But,it's so unlucky .when i reach his house,i can't see anybody.Then the only thing that i can do is go home.

erm..about other,i think i no need to say here now.cause this is about today one.So, bye!

No comments: