Friday, January 14, 2005

2nd week after school start

Well,I don't know how to say.This two week are so busy for me.

1st week,i was spend a lot of time to SPBT and only can study at friday.
At 2nd week,luckily i still can study for someday.but i still need to go to student union there to duty.It is too tired for this week.After duty still want to go to tuisyen,I never rest! I need to go to tuisyen for 4 day this week and the only day (Wednesday) i can rest but i still stay at school for duty (student Union).So i can say i back home after 5.00 everyday.

This week,i don't know how to say,i not at the class above half day perday.Not SPBT then is Student Union.So i have a lot of homework that need to copy from my classmate,the homework many until i can't sleep early everyday.What was teacher teach i also don't know,All my knowladge only can come from my tuisyen.sigh.I'm so pity.

Yesterday,was the last day of talking with Chee Chin Wei and Cheng Ling Fan.The reason of why i stop talking with them was because of Cheng Ling Fan.He warn me that don't talk to Chee Chin Wei.Before that ,i don't know the reason.But after that,when i know the answer,i still talking with Chee Chin Wei.I found that Cheng Ling Fan aren't so happy when he know i talk with Cheng Ling Fan.So i decide to stop talking with Chee Chin Wei because of the reason to give Cheng Ling Fan a small lesson.Before i stop talking with Chee Chin Wei,i have told him i will stop talking with him after today.Wish him will know the reason of why i stop talking with him and forgive my action.Well,just now he had told me no need too serious with Cheng Ling Fan.Well,he also serious with me too.I need to tell Jacky something at here,"I also have a serious face.." and also to Cheng Ling Fan,"nobody who like serious person if he are too serious to something that no need too serious" Wish them will get the message that i said.I want to repeat one time,this is just a lesson,not the true.I will continue to borther Jacky but not to Cheng Ling Fan as he didn't get my message.

Today,i heard a good news,Student Union( my society that give me feel that the member aren't discipline) the pihak atasan have change a lot,they start pay attention on discipline,i like it.

Today,our school was held an activity(Oriendtasi Day),Many Clubs and society invite the student of my school to join their society,so as my society(Student Union,KeyClub,Chinese Language Society,English Language Society).I go for duty for Student Union.I have invited many member into our society and I have joined a lot of society too,I have joined Kelab kewangan and Science Society and now i have eight society now.That is Student Union,SPBT,KeyClub,Chinese Language Society,English Language Society,Kelab Kewangan,Sciece Society and Sidang Rediaksi Majalah.I scare i will busy with my society until i can't focus my academy,so i will out some society.The society that i maybe will out is English Language Society and Chinese Language Society since i aren't so active in these society and never go to their activity.

By the way,I have decide to go to 'jing xuan' the student union's president chair and reject the SPBT president chair when AGM.For the main reason,I want to fight with somebody and don't let him easily get the president chair as i dislike him(well,i admit i'm a emotion person).Well,i have an idea for SPBT there.Firstly,i will suggest somebody to be the president of SPBT.That person should be very clear about what was SPBT done and what will SPBT done soon.Well,i wont leave SPBT first because i scare the new president will don't clear about what he should do soon and i need to pass up all the president thing to him.Well,i still don't have any suggestion person in my opinion.Chan Huan Yong,he is my bestfriend,but i think he isn't clear what was SPBT have done,so i can't give the place to him.About other pihak atasan for SPBT,i think they maybe will be the next president for other society or wish to be.So,maybe they wont accept my idea.For other SPBT member,i still can't comfirm who is the best suggestion for me.So,I will think later or let other people to think about it.Well,if i really done what i said up here,i'm sure some people (student or member) will dislike me soon,cause i suddenly reject the place and trying to win for the student union president chair.

Well,Student Union is the first society that i join and is the society that i most like.But at 2004/2005 year,the pihak atasan can't control the disiplin of its member.So that i feel dissappointed on it and cancel the feeling to 'jing xuan' the president chair.But what was happened today make me feel that this society still have a hope and change all my mind.So that i wish to back to Student Union and reject the SPBT president chair.

For the rejection to SPBT president chair and decide to 'jing xuan',this is because due reason:-
~Chong Wai Liang told me,actually i'm not the bakal president but is Tang Jun Hoe.The reason that they choose me is because i everytime also go to their activity and Tang Jun Hoe is the bakal president of Kelab Seni so that he can't do the another society's president if not he will be very busy.I don't like to be Substitute person for other people.
~Before this i'm still confuse that should i be the SPBT president or be the Student Union Timbalan Preisdent.Because as i known,our school Cocurikulum Teacher ,Pn.Law isn't allow student to do more about two society's president.So i don't know if i be the SPBT president,i still can go to 'jing xuan' or not.Cause if jing xuan,i scare they don't allow me to 'jing xuan' as i was the president of other society.
~My family aren't so take care about SPBT.My sister said,"SPBT only mar,you do the Student Union president baru geng.SPBT no use one."They want me to go to 'jing xuan' Student Union president chair because i have spend a lot of time for Student Union and I have joined Student Union since i study at Chong Hwa.
~i dislike somebody that just want to get the power of president and wont take care about the discipline since he isn't a good example for other member but is a bad example.I scare he will make Student Union become the worst society in school and is the worst discipline society.Student Union is the best society since i joined until 2004.But After 2004 until yesterday,above 70% member aren't discipline.Wish after today they will be more discipline.

Before this,i told all my friends,"I already become SPBT president,i don't want to go to 'jing xuan' liao,the Student Union now is become worse.I stay at SPBT enough liao."But now i have change my mind.Hope all people will accept my mind and forgive what will i done later.

No comments: