Saturday, January 08, 2005

Year 2005 1st post

erm.long time didn't post anything at my blog.I pass my December holiday with maple story( a type of online game ).

After School Open,i found that my classroom is 4S3.actually i want to study at 4S3 because it is at front and got 4S2 and 4S1 accompany 4S3.But many of my friend study at 4S4 and 4S5..it's pity..cause i can't find them easily.but after assembly,Pn.Soong tell student 4S1 will be change classroom with 3U so now only 4s2 accompany us.It's so sad,but at least still have a class accompany us.

Since School Open until thrusday,i didn't go to my classroom to study because i have to go to duty for SPBT for whole days.I also forget which day,our president tell us,i maybe will be the next president for SPBT,and other AJK also will be the pihak atasan for this year.I don't know what is the my feeling at that time,cause i never think i will be the next president before this.I'm confuse either i accept it of reject it.Before this,i have plan to be 'timbalan' president of student union because of student union's disiplin is bad.But now i accept it,because i found that many student want to be president of student union,and some of them is full-confidence.So,maybe i will continue my mind to be 'timbalan' president of student union because of my sister support and my brother's support.I start to take the president's job since thrusday.I found that many of SPBT's member aren't so coperate with me,they always said,'i want to study,i want back class',or sit at there and talking with other.But luckily still have some member still coperate with me.I'm unhappy with those member who didn't coperate with me,because in my opinion,they aren't only a member of SPBT,but they also is president of SPBT,we are same.President Chair aren't so easy to sit.At Friday,i SPBT member no need to duty,same as me.But i'm quite busy to sending the 'rayuan' forms to my friend and count the books.It make me lost some time for recess time and lesson.I'm still care about the books that i count either it correct or not,because i'm running out of the time when i'm counting the books and i maybe will count wrong,i should count it carefully but i didn't.I'm so sad about my attitude at that time.

Since i duty for SPBT for whole days,i can't stay at classrrom and study.So i need to borrow my friend's book to copy and i need to go to tuisyen if i don't want my academy become worse.I decide tuisyen at SURIA since next monday,wish i can learn something from there.

Today,i didn't do any homework at home,i only play maple story and check about the new diceforum.About the diceforum,I like it's template.

I will be seldom online recently because i'm quite busy recently .Maybe I will online a few time each week only.Wish you all will forgive me about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinc, be more confidence to yourself.
Since the x,president choose u to take his/her place, that means u deserve this place.As u know many of those CH students only care for the "pangkat", but their quality is as sux as sucker.Well 4give me to said that, but it is true.So dun be such a loser like that and pull your socks.I oso tell me brother become his president with full of confidence, i tell him that he can make it, so as u. Lastly i just wan to remind u that, u only study in CH for 1 time in your whole life, so i hope u can do what u wan and dun be regret after u graduade.

vincent lam said...

erm..okie..thank you...i will try my best...but may i know who are you?
and who are your brother?