Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Curing..

Well, this few day I'm not comfortable.. I'm unhappy.. the stress and unhappiness had caused me to suffer of headache.. the condition is even worse in the class.. the noise, the crowd, the condition and the environment.. about the reason, I'm not likely to share.. this problem had affect me a lot.. can't fall in sleep... can't concentrate in studies... can't study at all.. and do nothing instead of nothing... forcefully.. i will have to give a good break to myself... to solve my own problem.. to settle all of these.. by finding the best solution.. and now, i had come to a conclusion, is this the best way for solving the problem? i bet it is.. and it may change my lifestyle... all of these... will have to thank to my friend and my brother... from what they told me before.. refresh and refresh in my mind.. this may be another drop in my life, but I had confidence that I could handle it nicely.. Even i had lose all of these, but i still have other... I could not ignore and forgot it.. maybe i was too straight for it before.. maybe i was too concentrate on it.. what i need to do is to be flexible.. in the coming few days.. is the begin of the changes.. the begin of my new lifestyle..

No comments: