Tuesday, September 02, 2008

War...

War happened everywhere.. In China, In Japan, In Russia, In Europe.. and in everyone... I had meet one of my friend.. and he told me that he is always the loser in the wars.. this is due to his environment and his good personality.. and he is having wars with many person as they are a good fighter... well... in the other hand, I was having war too.. and I was a loser.. and the lost had suffered me.. the effect is too strong.. as it is my weakness.. to overcome my weakness.. I would have to change my mind and thoughts.. but i knew.. i can't do that.. so what can i do is to accept the lost and suit myself with the lost.. but unfortunately, i have to face to my lost everyday... and it had hurt me.. that's why i have to change myself.. so solve the problem of facing the lost.. to find and lead a happier lifestyle..

That's my story in these few month that i was just told to few person..

No comments: