Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Day or Night

Am I thinking too much or over?
Histories had been made..
Truth, can be identified easily..
Who am I?
Just a little sand which can be ignored at all..
The existence is negligible..
As what the electron be..
The low Ionization Energy can be achieve easily..
The displacement reaction can occur spontaneously..
It is only been used when the atoms or molecule need for it’s specific uses..
It is only shift to those atom which have more electronegativity..
And I bet it would move when the timing reach..
And it is waiting the time to come..

Happiness,
Will only occur at a specific timing..
It is no longer with me..
It’s just dream..
All surrounded,
Is just bore, bore and bore..
Words, is just for the needs..
Games, is just for the needs..
Friends, is also for the needs..
There are nothing with me..
I hate..
The one who I be..
Hate the World’s creator..
It’s better be nothing..

No comments: