Friday, November 21, 2008

Second Relax day..

WoW.. yesterday was thought as last paper for me.. >< since Bio Paper 2 had finished til now, i haven touch book yet.. I dunno what should study and I had no feeling on wanna to study.. Yesterday was a quite kinda good day for me..
I thought Biology should be a paper that I would empty a lot.. instead of that, I successfully filled all blanks and question.. I was able to finish up all parts and questions.. Well I knew that I had lost some marks, but I think it will not affect my achievement a lot.. My aim for Biology was just B-.. But after I had finish this paper, my wish on bio had blow up to B.. I knew I can do it! If I able to do well in paper two.. haha.. If not, C may also be a problem for me..

So how's about the other Paper? General Paper? There was a major problems occur there.. I had expected I can get A for my General Paper, but after Paper 2, I knew I can't even achieve that grad.. I had lost a lot of marks due to my stupid mistakes.. I had drawn two graph as the first was the mistake one.. There should be 4 years but I thought just 3 years.. luckily I noticed it quite early.. But unfortunately I had been an idiot on section E.. I wrote something that I also dun really understand about it.. At last, I had canceled it and rewrite.. It had consumed a lot of time and caused me can't finish the section E well.. so, Section D and E may had been main cause of my target-failed..

Chemistry, I felt it is quite okie.. I can do all parts except a hard question ( I thought only? ) It is related to enthalpy change of atomization.. The rest, I had confidence on it even many answers are just my personal hypothesis.. haha.. I had confidence that I can achieve a high rank for this..

Math, should be the only paper that I worry right now.. I had done bad for this paper.. I had no confidence that I can get what my teacher expected me to get.. I apologize to my teacher but she cheer up me by saying 70 marks able to get A.. I hope I still can do it.. as there was a lot of marks for the method that used.. However, I had done a bad assumption on my paper 1, as I knew I had wrong at least 25 marks.. I had no confidence to get the rest marks.. As I always do some minor mistakes that caused me to lose a lot of marks.. i.e the sign or just some simple calculations.. Anyway, I should appreciate on my time-management for this paper as I had finished it by using 2 hours instead of 3 hours for this paper.. I still able to double-checked my answer for the questions.. due to the one hour checking, I had save a lot of marks due to corrections for those sign and simple calculation that caused me lose marks.. hehe..

Anyway, the actual STPM is still going on.. all papers that i had stated above are just paper 2, that's structure and essays.. (except math) The paper that Still left all are just MCQ (multiple choice question).. I had confidence that I can get at least 35 correct for each MCQ paper per 50 quest.. However, I will still need some refreshment for the studies.. I will start my revision tonight.. or probably tomorrow.. haha.. depend on my situations..

Good Luck to all STPM examinees ya.. enjoy your last gov. examinations..

No comments: