Monday, November 24, 2008

What a bad day..

I woke up around 9+am today.. planned to relax before i start my revision on the coming paper (math2) I played for approx half hour, then the line began to work bad.. it keep on disconnect and made my character nearly die caused by the laggy.. I decided to stop playing WoW and planned to move my character back to inn. Unfortunately, the laggy made my character died at a instance.. I need to reconnect in order to revive my character and bring him back to inn.. I tried for few hours and I decided to give up.. However, my mood on doing revision had messed up. Forcefully, I went for a nap and hang until evening.. I noticed that the line became better than afternoon... So and then I logged in to my character and successfully moved him to inn for a rest.. haiz.. what a bad day.. Another 3 days for next paper..

No comments: