Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Week Before STPM..

A Week to go.. My pretty love will come... STPM.. i've been waiting you since a year ago.. very suffer, you know? Haiz.. for sure you don't know, if you are not a STPM student.. But i also dunno how suffer am i.. just many homework to do? many things have to learn? many work need to settle? many relationship have to clear off? haiz..
Everybody is very busy for the revision right now, for sure, I should be one of them.. But unfortunately.. Haiz.. there are so many things so fan.. cannot concentrate on study.. keep on thinking what should i do after STPM... wow.. Dec.. Jan.. Feb.. Mac.. .. .. until June.. get in U.. how terrible.. all unknown to me.. haiz.. first time want to leave house for a long time.. no friends surround me.. everything is new.. have to face about it.. The food, environment, friends, etc.. But the only thing that i worry is peoples.. >< I wonder what type of human that I will face outside.. I'm still a newbie.. easy to be hurt.. even at secondary school.. always think many useless matter.. and hurt myself.. Friends.. original? spicy? hot? sour? what type also got.. but the most worry thing is.. it haven cooked.. >< kena virus.. macam mana?

Dunno what Am i Bull Shit up there.. Currently thinking about few friends.. my love, how to start? how to continue? will be longer? Dunno.. so scare to open mouth.. but have to open mouth.. >< Brothers? thought I am their brothers also? wonder about it.. Friends, honest? trustworthy? dunno.. everyone is unfamiliar to me right now.. I thought you friend, you thought me shit? or gold? dunno.. I just wanna i will get hurt in any relationship or not.. I am worry, but have to face.. learn to suit the environments.. That's our fate.. Human? Are actually very hard to do.. I saw many faces.. around me.. ><.. Human.. I doubt about it's trustworthy right now..

Anyway, Good Luck.. for all the examinees.. A Level, SPM, STPM, STAM..

No comments: