Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Burnt of the money...

Do you believe that I had just burn some money? I'm sure you wont believe that if you are quite know well about me. But, I have to said that I have done it today.

I went for a cadet police's activity which located at Bukit Jalil -- Paint Ball. I had paid it for around Rm 40 for a game of Paint Ball. Actually, It is fun, but unfortunately it is too expensive. We reach the locale around 9am something and listened for a course for the rules and safeties of the game. And the game had began. We (lower form 6) had form a group with two juniors, that's Hui En and Wei Quan, that is, nine members in a group (We were in Group C which versus Group D-Our senior team) . We had form a lot of strategy for the game, But unfortunately we failed to attempt the aim of the strategy. Almost none of us had remembered the aim of the strategy. I felt that only Yin Lin and Wei Quan still remember what we said ( I am one of the guy who forgot the aim too.. >< ). Yin Lin tried to protect the flag from the opposite team and Wei Quan tried to get the Flag ( Actually I had been positioned to get one of the flags ). Due to our failure of the strategy, we lose to our senior team ( Upper form 6).


After having the game, most of us felt that it was not worth. Why? That's because the time is too short. It was just used up around 10 minutes ( excluding the time for the course and brief ) and our money had gone. RM 40 just for 10 minutes! Haiz.. but that's fact. All the lower sixer didn't get the additional bullet which priced RM12 for 50 extra bullets. For those other who paid for the additional bullets, they have a chance to play for a new game. We were just sat on ground and looking them for the game. Around 12pm something, the game was end up. We took bus to move down from the hill and Eik Ee and I was stopped at the LRT station. I took LRT to go home whereas Eik Ee wait for his father to fetch him back Puchong.

Miss Siti asked either we had form form six's student union or not but unfortunately we didn't have it. She suggested us to form form six's student union and I felt it's quite convenience for us because it will help us to get higher marks at our CGPA for Co curriculum. But, there have been a lot of problems which have to settle up to form the society. We have no activities and objective for the union. So, we have to think about it's objective and activities before we can take any actions for the formation of form six's Student Union. Hopefully we can do it but ... I have no confidence for that. Probably the teacher advisers of Student Union and teachers will not allowed us to do that. I felt that.. Their excuse, "You have no objective and activities to do at all.." or " It is difficult and many procedure have to do to form an organization. Your better pay more attention on your Studies instead of Societies. Your academic succeed will effect 90% of your CGPA. " will be difficult to solve it. >< But, I will try to discuss this issue with Hui Yin and other members as well.

5 comments:

happee said...

aiyo.....so geng wor.....an essay wor title is "today's event".....wah above 350 words no mistake good! A+++
ur english veli good, can write so many....you make me feel jealous larrr.........

happee said...

and..........wot s the meaning of "the burnt of the money"

vincent lam said...

mean my money have gone.. haha.. don't want same as your title ma.. so have to change my title..

happee said...

huh huh huh......

Haw Jiun said...

haha... four paragraph.Extremely detail. nice try dude...