Monday, September 10, 2007

Chemistry Examination..

Today was my first Chemistry Examination. I thought it was so hard because my friends' class, L6F had a very difficult test. Most of them fail in their Chemistry exam because the question was quite tough and their teacher marked fiercely. I was afraid that this exam may be my first exam which fail. ( I had never failed any paper exam at the lower form.. ^^ ) because the range of the exam is quite large, that is from chapter 1 until chapter 5 while L6F exam only a chapter by chapter.

Fortunately, when i watched on the exam paper, it's quite easy-- most of the question are 1 marks or 2 marks ( lower marks mean the question isn't very hard- Physics class's chemistry exam mostly >5 marks as what i saw). I had done all the question but i'm not so sure about certain question. I just wrote what i knew in the paper and hope it may pass and don't be my first exam which fail. @.@

No comments: