Monday, September 10, 2007

Confiscation of my chemistry textbook

My Chemistry textbook and note have been confiscate by Pn. Law today! But i had took back.. kaka..

I brought my Chemistry textbook and note to the assembly today because I haven prepared finish yet about my Chemistry. I have the first Chemistry examination today! But, the condition that L6B student take book to the assembly for study isn't the first image because it had been a routine. But, I always bring book to the assembly and didn't even take a look on it. I will just gossip with my friends which sit around me. Due to this habit, I had been caught by Pn. Law for gossiping with friend during Pn. Chek's speech. She said I'm not giving any respect to Pn. Chek who are speaking on the stage. As a result, she confiscated my books. and I have to take back the book from her after school. It's quite suffer because I haven prepared finish about my chemistry. Luckily, I can borrow my classmate's book for a reading.

I went to Pn. Law office immediately after school to get back my books. I got her scold for getting back the book. She said I had gave her a good impression before but now I had changed a lot ( Am I? ) She also mentioned about nowadays the our Lower form thought we are the eldest and always didn't give any respect to teachers. And the most important thing that she told me is.. So she wanna to 'Kill one and warn other!" , and I'm the white mouse.. ><

No comments: