Friday, July 20, 2007

Form 6, Is it a correct way for me?

Form 6, is it a correct way for me? I doubt about it, But i have to admit that it is the only way that i should and can go. Why i say so? This is a good question for me. It's because my lousy English and I have no idea where should I go after I have graduated. But, since I have already choose form 6 as my way, i have to lead to the end of the way -- that's STPM. Well, STPM is still a agony for me. I have still can not suitable with the condition. The syllabus is quite tough for me and I am still can not memorise what the teachers taught me. :( I have to arrange my time, such as deduce my entertainment times ( unfortunately, i failed to attempt it), spend more times on studies ( but in the same times, I have increase the time to sleep ) , and so on.

There are a question that often asked by other, " How is your form 6 life, is everything fine there? " usually I will answer like this, " Everything is fine here, but I am still can not handle the tough homework."

No comments: