Monday, July 30, 2007

Go for a Lecture next month

Everything happened as usual. We studied as usual, ate breakfast together as usual, chat as usual, play together as usual.. everything were the same.. but, something was different from usual - Pn Soong went into our class around 12.45pm, and ask either anybody is interested to go for a lecture at Ipoh next month. Unfortunately, I have been chosen due to our class excellently characteristic - inactive and bullying ability, classmates have persuade teacher to choose me for going the lecture. Up to my relationship with Pn. Soong ( she always say i smile smile smile.. >< ) then I have been chosen.

I followed her to go to L6A. At the time we arrived L6A, We saw Jia Gen playing his mobile phone at his classroom. How dare were him, he did not even noticed that Pn. Soong were watching him to play mobile phone. And he have been ordered to see Pn. Soong at the early morning of tomorrow. Unfortunately, there were nobody who interested to go for the lecture at L6A.

Afterward, I follower Pn. Soong to go to the another class, that is, L6F. The same thing had happened. Nobody were interested to go for the lecture. When Pn. Soong were begin to back to the office, I told Pn. Soong that Huan Yong were interested. Due to my good 'help', he have to follow Pn. Soong to the office to get the more details for the lecture.

Huan Yong told me that he had told this lecture to his father before but didn't get any good response. Actually, he also wish to go for the lecture. That's good! It show that I didn't give wrong 'help' to him. haha.. After get for the further details, I have been noticed that I cannot attend for Sport Club & Former Club's Farewell Party and Telematch as well because of the Lecture. The Lecture is held between 21-25th of Ogos whereas Farewell Party is on 25 and Telematch is at 24th of Ogos. Whatever .. My parents had agree me to join the lecture, so do juan.. haha.. she have no right to control me la.. keke.. I Wish that I will have some nice days and memories from the lecture at Ipoh.. :) Do wish me too?

No comments: