Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Sad Exam

I was just have my PA exam today. It contain an essay and a graph drawing. Unfortunately, I fail to finish both of it. I had just finish up the essay with half-drawing the graph. The essay contain 25% of 60% and the graph contain 15 % of it. The rest marks will be the objective question's marks.

I have not do well in my objective paper and I worry that the graph marks will further drop down my marks. I predicted that my PA paper will be approximately more than half- that's not fail in the exam. But, I worry that my prediction will have some differ. ( Or I have not enough confidence on myself? )

Hopefully my PA paper will not fail because I have never fail in any paper exams before. I don't wish to broke my record just on this exam. I heard one of my senior said that, if you are a form sixer, you will fail at least once in form 6. Will it be truth? I don't wish too..

No comments: