Friday, July 20, 2007

Miss Ong ANGRY!!

I had made Miss Ong, my monitor angry today. Why does she angry on me? Here the reason :

Two days ago, that is Thursday, I accept one of my senior's phone at night. She told me that Science Club may have an activity on Friday. She asked which topic that my mathematic teacher teach until and she want me to tell my classmates and Physics students about the activity on Friday. She also said the attendance is depend on ourself. That mean, you may decide either you want to attend the activity or not, it's not a must.

After the conversation, I sent the news to my other friends through SMS. Unfortunately, i could not send to all of the Science Students. I ask for the other helps to disperse the news to the other.

At the early morning, i wrote the notice at the board. Miss Ong saw it and started her scolding appoint me. She scold why told the news lately. She was not able to arrange her time so she could not attend the Science Club Activity. She will less an attendance. But i can not do anything else wat. :( so i only can let her to scold me and did nothing.

She was unhappy at the times before the recess time. The teacher noticed it and ask for the reason for her unhappy. she answered, " I am angry with somethings". But Fortunately, she is getting better after the recess time. Why do i say so? Because of her SMILE.. :)

No comments: