Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Lose of ChongHwa

It was a quite tire morning. I woke up around 5.10am for my preparation to school and reached school approximately 6.15am. Afterward, I went to MCKL with my other schoolmates for a sport games competition.

After reach MCKL that located nearby Tun Sambanthan Monorail Station, we saw many muscular sportsmen and sportswomen with larger size bodies compared to our school representatives. We started predicted that either we will lose or win at the competitions. We try to calm down ourselves with a Chinese phrase,' Human could not be predict by his or her out-looking, as the volume of sea could not be measure by Gallons'. We had sat at the basketball court for the opening ceremony followed by a performance ( PA systems had mess up it's performance unfortunately). We have been sent to MCKL's badminton court for listen for some rules of the competition followed by sending us to DBKL's badminton court for the competitions.

Unfortunately, the phrase that mentioned above had failed to prevent the fact to come through. Those muscular sportsmen and sportswomen had won all ChongHwa's representatives. In the other words, ALL CHONGHWA'S REPRESENTATIVES LOSE ALL THE COMPETITIONS. I'm one of the badminton competition's loser. I had lose to a team of my seniors with 21 of 30 points.

After get back to MCKL, we have been noticed that ALL of the 91 school's representatives have lose in all kind of the competitions, no matter badminton competitions or basketball competition or football competitions. It's shame, but we have to admit for the shames. After the lose of the competitions, we gone for lunch ( we took the foods from canteen and ate at the embankment). After ate the lunch, I suddenly remember that I have to attend to my sister's graduate ceremony, so i called to my sister and my sister wanted me to back home immediately. Forcedly, I have to take monorail to back home instead of waiting the school bus. But.. after I was got in to the monorail station ( after I had passed through the ticket region ), I saw the school bus arrived. I was so displeased when I saw the bus. I should wait for fews minutes!!

I bathed after i reached home followed by went to TARC for my sister's graduate ceremony. It's quite suffer for waiting the time to go. My sister graduate ceremony have been finish at 4.30pm something like that. We reach there earlier and have to stand out of the Collage Hall for waiting the ceremony to reach the end. After I have met my sister, all of us, that is, my family and my sister's friends grated her and caught a lot of pictures out of the Collage Hall. Around 5pm something like that.. I received Juan's message..

Hence, I went to Hui Chi's birthday party until night and reached home around 10+pm. This was how I was full-filled my weekend.

No comments: